Sense-making literally means making sense of events. A typical conversation during our day is a simple exchange of information or feelings. Sense-making conversations are different in that they are reflective and often generative, with participants’ ideas informing and building on one another
- What does “care teams taking ownership” look like?
- Top 10 strategies to promote sense-making conversations about reducing medical overuse
- Why are sense-making conversations at the heart of our framework?
- What are sense-making conversations?
- We are partnering with three health care organizations to implement the Taking Action on Overuse Framework