The ultimate goal of the Taking Action on Overuse framework is to help your organization build a culture where care teams take ownership for reducing low value care. But what does this look like? Our research of medical overuse reduction efforts across the country revealed common indicators of success that
- What does “care teams taking ownership” look like?
- Top 10 strategies to promote sense-making conversations about reducing medical overuse
- Why are sense-making conversations at the heart of our framework?
- What are sense-making conversations?
- We are partnering with three health care organizations to implement the Taking Action on Overuse Framework